Monday, January 7, 2013

Considering more than others





Ma lil hero :3
*wow aunty and uncle looking*

A month more will be our 2 years anniversary.
Time flies. So fast until I cannot even recognize some friends and relatives.
They grew so tall and mature omg....... Then I felt weird of stepping into the 20 year old circle.
Also I did not know that it's been 2 3 years stopped meeting dad's friends.
They look shocked when they saw me 2 days ago, Saturday night in my sister's party.
There's one particular uncle still look so hot :P
Semakin old semakin hot oh my i like uncles. AHAHAHAHA!!! 

The shocking news is dad keep introducing Mr F to my elder relatives.
OH this is like showing off to relatives that theres another cup of tea they need to drink in future.
"When only wanna marry? After college la!!! ", one of my aunt says.
WHAT?! The whole table of elder relatives look so happy ._.)a
These uncle aunties ahhhh... But they seems fine knowing he's a Malay.
But dad's friends is like........ I can sense their eyes......The aura......
Unbelievable aye?

Among my friends I thought I am the only Chinese Malay couple until today.
My form5 classmate approached me and talked about the our relationships and it happens to be the same!
IM NOT ALONE!
Chinese Malay couple but reverse family problems.
My family is cool about it, but his family.... not so?
And my friend's condition is the other way round.
Most of the chinese family cannot accept that la I know.
I am so glad that my family accepts him with open arms, treating him like a son,
eat together, celebrate birthday together, at least treat him well.
I wish his family can do so to me. Sigh.

Being together with a Malay boyfriend is a 100% challenge.
Been through a lot of stuffs in these 3 years from the day we first met until now.
So much considerations, so much restrictions and problems.
A whole list. really. 
Quarrel and quarrel and quarrel. 100% frustrated.
But this made us know each other even better. Correct?
Now I see you differently. You never bother how I look, never complained, maybe a lil bit teasing but it doesn't hurt.
You never ask me to change. Physically and mentally.
* but I see the importance of change my appearance HAHA *

You never say you want to leave me even I became a psycho.
Sigh, I've been cruel to me and you.. I doubt everything because it seems too happy to be real.
Now I shall not continue this idea. 
I want to be happy too. I want to be really happy.
Can we be so together?
Think from each other's view and be a better person?

Lets do this together and create a better life in 2013, also future.
Shall we? :D


No comments: