Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspired by Singh.

Yesterday, someone awesome called me and asked me out to yumcha around sunway.
Bahgwan Singh!!!!!
Luckily I haven't go home that time, it was raining cats and dogs out there.

We had teh tarik, updating each other our current life in Syaaz.

Every time we meet up, I am strongly inspired by him.
I mean, the way he sees life and the way he lives his life is so interesting.
Same age, but he been to so many countries and met so many people around the world.
He's been doing all kinds of job, learning different stuffs from different fields.
Studies piloting, hikes everywhere with different people, goes to conferences,
trips, working as different occupations.
And the important part is he enjoys them all. 

And the awesome thing is he works hard, build good connections and really aim for his target.
Singh have clear targets and clear time period to achieve all targets.
Life is short he says, life is for us to experience as much as possible before it ends.
He recommend me not to work in the field for a year or 2 years right after graduating.
Make use of this period and go out and see the world, work as waitress, florist, some other occupations that I never tried and never thought of before.
Get out from Ipoh, or KL or even Malaysia and experience culture and make more friends.
He's right, if I start my life as a designer after graduating, I will be doing this for many years and
it's impossible for me to change to other fields.
Not saying that I wont be doing design in future, and I will be unstable in my work. NO.
But talking about experiencing different lives.

Yes, I am planning to save some money go to somewhere else to start an independent life,
work and travel for a year or more.
I need a solid plan for this.
I don't want to lock myself in my comfort zone doing what I do best.
Just like current semester. I am doing something I do bad, crafts and graphic design.
Not saying my illustration is better, it sucks too. I haven't been drawing for weeks other than 
the digital portrait.
Man this sucks, this is so bad.
Luckily there's a subject called Imagery, working on our creativity and imagination.
Comparing sketchbooks, seems that I doodle more in Imagery sketchbooks!
I should be doing more. New year new sketchbook.

Hmph hmph~
Singh is going to India soon and turkey next year.
MANNNN so good!!!
After Taiwan trip, he bought me souvenirs and some he made it by himself.
Awww so sweet. THANKS!


Life is short, life is even shorter than you imagine and we're given a chance to be a human and experience everything.
Why not we enjoy life, go travel, see more stuffs and work as what you really like?
Enjoy what we're doing now, find ways to see them as something useful and challenging,
even though I am stress like hell yesterday, after meeting singh,
I feel much more better. He taught me how to enjoy what I am doing right now.
Taught me how to make fun, make my life worth it.

And yes, he been though a lot previously and grew so much after things happened.


The word future is such an interesting word. 
Don't see it as a negative thing, see it as your hope and freedom.  :D


**Enjoy your life mates! I am sure you guys will have a bright and awesome future!**



No comments: