Sunday, January 13, 2013

Close friends

To be honest. I don't really have close friends who treat me like close friends.
Is it? I may be quiet and shy or something, don't know how to communicate..
There's this one day I chat with my younger cousin sis, and I am so surprise that
she already don't care much about friends and say..
"Friends will graduate, will find new friends, and no friends will be with you from now till you grow old."

Yeah true but then, I still believe some friends can keep close connections with you
even you're graduated or married.
Because they really appreciate and see you importantly.

I'm always alone compare to other people that have close siblings, I mean the gap of age is not so far.
Im cool with my sisters now, cause I'm going to be an adult already, on the way.
At least easier to communicate with them.
Again, friends friends friends.
Some friends I do feel comfortable to be with and talk to doesn't really that close to me.
And sometimes I am behaving like ass. (dont feel like going out in a bunch, being in a crowd)
But this made me feel lonely somehow. ._.)
自己拿来的咯。

What "like" means to me? **FB like button**
Like means you like my work? Support me? Like me as a friend only like?
Like it cause you like it?

Once in a while, I will think like this:
I don't have much likes. I suck. No talent no connections no close to friends nobody likes.
People like something common and not so great more. suck i do suck. Maybe my stuffs is not even common. Is suckier that common.
._.)a

Just splitting out. I am fine and okay.

No comments: