Friday, January 25, 2013

Bad. Bad indeed. The worse.


I hate being like this, staying up late, cannot even sleep when I force myself to get some rest.
Unable to present in class. That's the biggest thing I ever done.
Worse.


I like the subject, I really like it.
But for some reasons I have to change my direction and subject
last minute and this gave me a hard time.
Not only this, I shouldn't be taking any jobs during college time.

This ain't a good idea although you might think that this is an opportunity of
trying to balance and doing more stuffs in shorter time.
It sucks. It make me feel so sucky.
I am late for half an hour this time, late.
Marks will be deducted. Doomed.
I am mad and I feel so disappointed in myself, I really really do.

But I am glad that Suhan Jack and bebe texted and checked me out.
It's so supportive. I do feel so happy that actually someone do cares about me.

Also, I am very very happy that Mr F accompanied me all the time until I go to Sunway.
Stayed up without sleep with me, motivates me, helps me to solve problems, calms me down.
And always there for me when I need somebody to talk to.
I am so happy that I got these people around me.

I love you guys.
Without you all I won't be able to submit today. :')

So end that negative aura and stop regretting about it ANGEL!!!
Move on and find ways to improve the current design and
finish everything that need to be done!
Firstly, sleep. Wake up and eat then start doing work.





RAWR!!!

No comments: