Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fujoshi Time. Asumiko Nakamura.

Really a Fujoshi now.
Since form 2 and 3, I already know I love homosexual stories, manga.
Maybe that affects my relationship too?
Nah not really......... right....?

OHHH it's too romantic.
I love it.
Especially Asumiko Nakamura's works.
I feel in deep love once I read her manga, Sotsu Syo Sei, a 2 book story.
I knew I will search up her works, more more more!!!
Because the long, thin and unbalanced anatomy, because the beautiful line art, unique unlike other
line arts, because of the touching stories, the unique characters and so on.
She doesn't produce BL (boys love) and GL (girls love) stories, there are normal kind of relationship stories.
I love the strokes, especially those character's shoulders and limbs.
Really like how she construct them. Looking at other manga doesn't give
much impact to me after reading her manga.
Of course there's still absolutely good shojo comics out there la.
I.... I just cannot help myself!!! I want more of her manga!!!

Her strokes are very thin, clean and smooth.
Very very relaxed but of course this skill is very hard to achieve especially
you wanted to create flow in one character itself.
优雅。很优雅的。
This is what I like in her manga.
Not only normal stories you see, I read one of her manga featuring
sumo in the storyline.
It shows the Japanese culture and the sumo sports in detail.
Introducing their costume, people working in the field, sports culture, sumo's traditions, the sumo's stadium etc.
Very nice, very fresh to look at. Not only love stories, more than that.

haha... Muahaha....WAHAHAHAHAAAA








Just bought this and I almost cried. (im too sensitive)
Luckily I read sotsu syo sei first before reading this because 
it has relationships, it links to the story. 






Ahhh I like it.
The first story of asumiko nakamura I read.



She made me love uncles. Hot ones. HAHAHAHAHHA
with this kinda hairstyle. XD


Add caption



She reminds me of myself, the old me.
Who does line arts.


I am so gay right now... The happy gay and the gay gay. XD
Really like homo stories I don't know why.

4 comments:

chin mun said...

can borrow?lol..i nvr read comic like thisingaun

Angel said...

U mean u wanna read BL?! SERIOUS!!!>?

chin mun said...

ya~lol..all BL?

Angel said...

yeeah. HAHA got a few of this artist features hetrosexual love. so u can borrow that as well. XD