Saturday, December 12, 2009

ABOUT Today~~

boring till kacau people's doggie...

Tan bee theng,a honest,hardworking and playful person..
But shes too naughty....><
keep on practising....never give up..
I went to school today...thank god nobody laughed at my new hairstyle...XD
oh~I'm shocked because pit really became better and better...
Its a good thing girls,keep it up~~happy...
Walao...The drumset sounds terrible...tune la aunty..
Yeah...Tuba form3...damn funny..
keep on cubit-ing me...eee.........肉紧...
ooo lalala......kok wen jing asked me to draw something so bian tai....
A little girl,cubit-ing an adult...and the adult is biting a teriyaki...
I dunno what it mean,but i think its so bian tai....she say need to draw effects like cubit till weli geng,feng lai feng qu....
Aiyer.....beh tahan edi..
tan jia yin so funny also....Serious and friendly person...
She wanna cut her hair also,but she scared cause it might looks weird...
XD hahaha...aiya,so happy can come back la..
after lunch with form4 and 2 of the form2 pits..
we went back to clean up ler..then Bee theng and pokok followed me back home..
walao...Bee theng play piano non-stop...learning a new score,not bad wo..
nice melody,pokok kesian abit,sms only,boring ler..
Erm,my dad phone mum around 4.30 gua...
He wanna meet us and yum cha at gunung rapat kopitiam...
our "pou dim"...always go there...
HAHAH..my dad seems so weird lo,suddenly became so so so friendly in front of my friends..
ate ice cream...ooo~so nice lor~pokok's float damn big man...a big jug...
Then bee theng's mum came to fetch her home there..
Pokok's dad fetched her home around 6 something....
Ahh..there's nothing special today actually,same same..
Changed hairstyle only,i guess my sis will laugh at me when she came back form Bangkok..
ISHHH!!!

What Pooi Kuan predict did came true..
Maybe she's a bomoh? =)
I know..but i'm tired..so tired pooi kuan..
Sometimes,we can't really change everything..
无意中,我姐姐的男朋友说了一句话,
我觉得,很有意义。

不要活在别人的眼里,要活出自己。

No comments: