Saturday, December 26, 2009

Passing out camp part 4

I'm tired of writing everything..
haha..Some of them grilled chicken wing for whole night..
walao.....not tired gah?
I can't believe thay think I can fight with Mr ho,both of us can念经for a long time.
haha...alright then..
He said he wanna yum cha with us...(ex edi)
Maybe wanna have a home stay activity like that,ishhh...
Form3 farewell so geng..
4 brave form3 dance with Wonder Girl's song...
that "nobody nobody but you"....笑翻天
hugged audrey and csc..hahahaha..
left 2 more..=_=dunno where did they go...
Hugged many people..
拥抱对我来说是很重要的。
=)

Overall....
I was happy...damn happy..
Nothing's gonna change my love for you all,okay?
hahahahaha...Practise smart okay?
Remember to warm up your hands before playing warm up or whatever..
Do take of your watches..
Do exercise more eh..
Keep the scores tidy...
Tune your bf Adam's Audrey..
Cover the instruments with cloth ok?
Wipe your instruments...Clean up percussion's space in bandroom..
Don't let the scores fly away...I'll kill you all when i come back..
(wa...so long air..)
BE NICE ! BE DISCIPLINE!!!
Believe in youself.You all can make it.

Love you guys..muacks..

No comments: