Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some pics~ on 25th...part 1

This 2 stayed with me.....hahahahaha..
Funny...A kid and a man..
Qin shi and yik mun...XD
Waaaa...so tired...qin shi slept soundly while I'm chating with malak lou..
Malak lou....ToT
I dunno what the hell is going on..
But you seems right wei......><
Thanks anyway~~love ya~


煤炭屎鬼,so cute!!!
Yik mun and choi yeen brought me this..

Sis bf Wee yuen's cup~~


Fenny and may theng's super big present...
Laces..see through..T back some more...walao..
My mum can accept wo,hahaha...
she said nice....
my god...but i love it..hahaha..


Yee leng and Tan jia yin's photo album~
nice eh..

Audrey's neclace,and a card..
From Sui cheng,ashlee,and audrey.=)


Pokok's chain,letter,and chocolatte..XD


Wei kei's...wa..bignye..

ying tong's flower pot and piano...XD

the cute one...
Qin shi's handmade bday card..
isi isi dalam surat so gum dong...ToT
I love the JAY!!!! THANKS!!!!
Ying tong at the back,Fenny the yellow,and win shi the kid..
funny..posing with fenny's car...XD


fenny...My daughter..
Sei sui yeh,dont ever say your leg is fat!!!

No comments: