Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Passing out camp and farewell 2009

This is our last camp as a form5 band member...
Really really don't wanna go home..
Thanks for everything guys,I love this camp so much,this is our best memory ever..

Okay..I'll use chinese..I think chinese is a better way to express...more feelings in those words..
我们八点进camp。
这次的camp一点都不觉得难过,也许是中学时期的最后一次。。
也不会特别辛苦。我觉得还不错~
在这次form4的带领下,一切都很好,不会有混乱。
但是第一天的那个早餐时间时许有点.....太短了吧?
我和yingtong都没去吃。。。躲在bandroom修理乐器。。。

Before that,walao......ran whole school 2 rounds..
Really look like crazy fellar after warming up and breathing exercise...
My lungs wanna burst out edi...
long time did'nt jog since SPM trial...really damn damn damn tiring...woo~
2 SL don't wanna eat breakfast..wanna try to repair our instruments..=_=
waaaa,I think both of us were good in repairing percussion instruments,hahahaha..
Ying tong repaired the Timpani paddle herself..walao..
We even discovered how to reapired Drumset and bla bla..(maybe it's so easy to other people)XD

We also done some clean up work...ishh....messy dao beh tahan..
Espeacially percussion's space..so little space for us to walk....
We need to use up some space for big instruments like Audrey's BF,Adams the concert bassdrum somemore...UGRH!!!!

haha...after everyone got ready,we started off with some chamber songs..some music for our performnace on 21th evening..
Mr Ho and Mr Ling came to guide us..=)
miss Mr ho..I like to listen to his sharing..his life experience..although he took a long time to share la..-_-
But we're used to it edi...hahahaa..Mr ho so cute..
Pit percussion practiced so hard man...I can see their effort..I love it..
Hmm..enjoyed practising man..aihh~
WA....1st day midnight only can sleep...@.@
so blur...so tired...
Shit..my face really so round and FAT!!! Now only I realise..
too late....ToT



To be continued..<3

No comments: