Monday, December 14, 2009

TODAY~~~

Ah...damn short wei..=_=




lame-ing..

Choi yeen the FAT CREAM..肥cream...
hahaha...no face...XD


Jia hui the FAT TART! 肥tart...XD
sa po...


Yik Mun the FAT PIE,肥pie...
hahahhaa...new bag oo~~~




14th of december 2009...
last day of SPM~Me,Jia hui,Yik mun and Choi yeen went parade wet wet..
hahaha...All of us called susan "strawberry shortcake" cause she looks like the cartoon character...and she's short...
So,her nickname is S Shortcake....But she gave me one...
"fat cake..." damn....ok lo,fair and square..one short one fat...><
And dunno why,4 of us(yik mun,hui,yeen,me) formed a "fat dessert" team..
walao...Our nickname so fat lo wei....so funny..
I think fei tart is cool...sounds cool what jia hui~~
before that,Yik mun was called "sausage",but sounds so.....=_=
so we changed her nickname to fat pie...hahahaha..
Weird la..Jia hui want us to change our MSN om and bloglinks to our nicknames...
wahai~~so cute? >,<
We walked 4 hours I think...Cause we are looking for a big bag which suits Yik mun..
wah....me and Jia Hui tired like hell...We saw some converse quite ok,but normal ler..
Hip Hop arena no need to say,everyone got the same type of bag..not unique enough..
Ahhh...finally...We brought her a Overkill bag..
It's rough..and simple..Suits her man man style..haha..
Not bad ma,close up more nice..Its a double colour bag,Brown and black..
=) she looks happy wer..still fly us kisses...ishhh..muax here muax there...
AHAHAHA...Chai Carmen brought her girlfriend along..
wow..nothing to say...><
that yik mun and choi yeen eat sushi wer...=_=
Syok,but I don't feel like wanna eat anything,don't know why..
So I spent my time in the book fair while waiting them to finish their lunch..
CC said she wanna cut exactly like my hairstyle..
She love it,yeng..but I don't want it to be yeng lo...haiz..
HOHO...saw a one piece dress..with fur...love it..=)
We passed by don't know evolution or which shop edi...Extreme?
walao....We fell in love with the big big big super big bag...
Neh,背包旅行者的大背包。wa!
SO COOL LO! Cost about rm110..not bad ma..
Both of us wanna have a big big bag...OO we love it babe..
Aihseh,girls really can shop non-stop...
haha...I also brought "Mozart and the whale",a novel in the bookfair..
WE!we..we also saw some brave young girls...wearing super hot pants and mini skirts...
although thier leg looks like super lobak...more lobak than mine..(freak out)
I really can't accept myself,wearing something like that with 2 big old lobak..
Sweat...so sweat,we really.....haha...got abit wanna pengsan..
Ahhh...not bad la...so confident...aih....but i can't do it..
Jia hui keep on asking me to wear..=_=
they really..ICHIBAN!
Sobx...Jia hui said I looks slimmer edi..
WA~happy dao...hahaha..
If still can't lose some weight jau got problem d..
I swim everyday..jump everyday..Belly everyday..
MUST SLIM DOWN!!! USHH!!!
ADD OIL!!!

No comments: