Tuesday, December 8, 2009

for my fren~

Beh tahan,really so beh tahan...
My friend,need not to feel sad or whatever..
You did something wrong honestly,but on the other hand,
People shouldn't treat you like that..
Erm,maybe people thought they are sarcastic,mature enough to judge you.
So expressive to shout out loud with rude words..
They even thought they are absolutely correct in everything..
But they don't know what they did was totally naive...
I know what you feel,I know what's going on..
And I finally found out..the truth.
Saw me and smiled kindly??huh...don't think i don't know what you all said..
BUT~that's okay..I've been through such things..even worse..
hohohhh...nevermind...Let it continue..
then...everybody laugh...haha..
really! Don't care about what they said or whatever...write or bla bla..
cause I know,even if they stop acting so childish,
their heart won't stop blaming on you,teasing on you....
Let go of such negative thoughts,move on like me..
A brand new me...?ahaha..
Ceh,don't waste your time...Just do what you need to do..

何必和这种人计较?
何必和这种人过不去?
何必在乎这种人?
我呸!看两眼都已经很够力了!!
才不用和这种人一般见识呢~~
你就是你,我就是我,他们是他们。
他们想得罪更多人就别管了啦,反正也得罪了我和我朋友们。
水洗都喜不清了呢~~
亏我已开始还不相信。。。=_=...
加油吧~~ush~有空大家约出来喝茶~

No comments: