Monday, December 7, 2009

untitled~


Awww~I miss my bloggie~~~
Hmm muacks muacks....>.<
Lots of things had happened... Didn't update my blog cause im too busy studying.... Nah,really got put effort wan....not joking man...serious..
Plus I'm a little bit too lazy to switch on my PC....AIH~
See~~I brought 2 cactus plant from the garden my mum use to go~~ so CUTE~~~~>,<
Love plants lately...I even put on some classical music for them...
Treat them like my children...
wanna take care of plants before I take care of everybody..
Its good for me what~
see..one of them grew a small flower on top just like a crown...
Lovely~~
Sis came back with her doggie(wawa) few days ago..
And i saw something funnyyyy...
that is Wawa's new toy bone...
Hand made by my sis...walau,kraftangan yang hebat sekali...so cute..
She brought back some present from my big sis~
The pregnant chick flew to China few weeks ago with her husband and family~
Syoknyeee....see what she brought me.. A cat pencil case... hahaha...
Can't believe she brought me a PENCIL CASE... and a CAT BOOK!!!
Forgotten to take a pic of the big cat book..
It's a comic like book with some photographs of a gang of people and their cats in it.. Interesting~thanks sis...><



♥ IT BABE~

No comments: