Sunday, November 25, 2012

After cooling down myself, he kinda played some tricks to cheer me up.
He put up a series of emotions, and formed a story.
We both typed in some emotions to form an interesting conversation.
Story of the day we met until now.

Him on the left and I on the right.
Now I realize what time we slept yesterday.


Forgive me of doodling your face, cause it's too dark until I cannot even see your eyes. HAHAHAHA!!!
I HAPPY!!!!

I'm always annoyed when you are not punctual.
OPPPPSSS!!!
AIYAK!!! XD

Thinking too much, I'm drying. HAHAHAH!
Had a wonderful and funny conversation with him yesterday.
I miss you :'<

1 comment:

lil' cub said...

rupa-rupanya u doodled me face! AHHHH!!!! x3
but well true also la, it was dark
lighting no good ma~ not like yours, mcm studio lighting oni XD
i miss u too honey~