Monday, November 5, 2012

indigo la End「緑の少女」MV, I even dreamt of this




I dreamt of a band of white guys singing a cover of this song live at the lobby of a hotel.
Don't know why I started unpacking and arranging my luggage all alone while they perform.
AHHAHA I'm sitting right in front of the band. XD
It's almost like I was running away or going to a vacation alone.
Weird....
This song are always in my mind and I don't know why.
I personally like the video, the bassline of this band(Indigo la End / インディゴ ラ エンド)
and also the high pitch voice.
Desperately hope people can translate the lyrics to English.

4 comments:

lil' cub said...

where are you going??
dont leave me....
sobs sobs D;

Angel said...

AWWW...
I don't know..
But I won't leave you darling unless you want me to. :)

lil' cub said...

yerrr...
wouldn't want u to leave le..
never ever leave bee :(

Angel said...

Come hug hug :D
Then I won't leave you :)