Wednesday, November 21, 2012

KIDNAPPER

白色病猫一号!


some...body.....help..
m..me...


Back in 2011. We both look quite different leh :O


Almost 2 years lu, time past too fast.
My sis even got pregnant and she's going to deliver next month.
Flashback : I remember I was young, jumping around my sisters' bed,
checking out poster on their walls, backstreet boys la, take that, Aaron Kwok la..
I also remember my sisters made me cry while my parents are not around.
I hid myself in the bathroom and cry, then when I open the door and thought no one was there.
They actually sat infront of the door and they scared me.
I was freaking scared so I cried 2nd round in the toilet. AHHAHAHA!
DAMN I got scared easily!!!

I still remember I went to Jusco to meet him, for the very first time after knowing each other
almost a year. First time meeting him leh~
Excited+nervous! Butterflies in ma stomach~
I played hide and seek with him awhile cause he's working there. Part time job~
After a while, we finally spoke to each other face to face for the first time.
We look so yongsui after looking at our old photos, really don't know why we like each other :P
Hate myself. XD
There's this one time we squatted down behind some racks or something and hugged and kissed.
刺激到。。。。好喜欢你哦!!!!
Not play play leh~~ I am so in love with this malay guy. AWWW <3 p="p">
Really don't know why I accepted this malay, only you.
You made my perception of love different. You totally changed who am I.
TOTALLY. And I can tell you that I am so patient after being with you (better? XD)
I became daring. Because it's challenging, right? :)
Every couple have their own problem and hard time cooping with each other.
I believe we can solve our problems, smoother and better.
Let's be together happily :D

Happy 1 year 9 months and 13 days!

2 comments:

lil' cub said...

It's difficult to not to comment on this post coz it is definitely one that definitely made me smile endlessly. Time does fly so fast and I myself was thinking back in class that we are almost 2 years together already :3
Happy 1 year 9 months and 16 days lu honey!!

The flashback on our 1st face-to-face conversation indeed deliver back tons of memories throughout our relationship. I would love to create more memorable memories together with you as we cruise through our lovely journey :3

49 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 79 6f 75 20 6c 69 6c 27 20 62 65 6e 20 62 65 6e 20 6d 65 6f 77 20 6d 69 21

Angel said...

REALLY? :D
Glad that you like it!!! HUG HUG!!!

49 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 79 6f 75 20 74 6f 6f 20 64 61 72 6c 69 6e 67 20 6d 65 6f 77 20 6d 69 21 21 21 20 4d 75 61 63 6b 73 21 21 0d 0a