Wednesday, November 28, 2012

shitty day

Stressful 101%.
Panic 80%.
Hunger 70%.


Woke up this morning and..
Wow, is it cloudy or what? It seems to be quite early..
I slowly took my phone up and check time.
Hmm, phone's not working.
Phone's not working..................................

WHICH MEANS MY ALARM DID NOT WAKE ME!!!!!!!!!


Words like SHIT burst out from my mouth and inside my heart.
YELLING WHYYYY TODAYYYY!!!!!
I still cannot on my phone so I open my door and check the clock
on the wall beside my room immediately.
11.30.


Are you kidding me?! I set 7.30 this morning wei!!!
Wasted 4 hours!! 4 hours!!
Yesterday I planned, wake up do, until 11.30 bath,
12 go out print sticker, collect materials from Vision Art.
Then find card boards from everywhere and planned to reach home by 3.
And start working those hand made materials.
and now.
Kill me. I took 15 minutes to get my phone and the charger work smoothly before I bath.
I am writing this because I am really really stress out.
This is my ideal space for me to cool down myself just for a couple of minutes.
Hopefully my stuffs can be done by 6 and start working on next assignment.

No comments: