Monday, November 5, 2012

唐诗三百首。论语。三字经

Using this book to teach this guy mandarin.
HAHAHAHA!!! Word by word!!! 


唐诗三百首。论语。三字经。。。
My childhood nightmare.
During standard 1 to 6, we have to sit on the ground for 30-40 minutes with everyone in the school to study all this every early morning before we sing Negaraku.
If you're unlucky, you'll get to point out and stand in front of everyone and read.
Uhhh...Took us 6 years reading this.
Then I flip back and read. Hmmm...It says......
I don't understand at all. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!
IT'S JUST TOO DEEP!!! XD
Nevermind, at least I passed my Mandarin test in SPM!!!

HAHAHA!
Hey dude in the picture, please don't forget those words I taught you and always
speak some mandarin with me okay?
I know you know some useful grammar. XD
HUGS <3 p="p">


Been doing this similar thing at home,watching Tiffany Rothe's workout videos. XD

2 comments:

lil' cub said...

my hair looks messy :O
anyway, if u wana teach me okay wan~ but no need until sit on the ground la har :P
i will practice slowly slowly with u, then soon gona talk like a pro d XD

Angel said...

AHAHAHAHA!
Can what we sit on ground la, HAHAHA!
U sure not, i try my best to teach u as much as I can but yet it's better to learn from a proper teacher lu :<