Tuesday, November 20, 2012

He was here







White X Black


Couldn't get myself use to sleeping alone after Mr and my mother went home.
Happy that mum came to visit, ate so many nice food,
AH~~ the smell of hometown and dearest mother~~

And of course my dearest guy!
I asked " Hey don't you think your spec is a lil bit too big for you?"
He replied proudly " Nah, with this big spec, I can see more ma~~"

Hmm, memang pun. Only you don't really care your image.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
Spent few days with him, hanging out at Paradigm mall after cutting my hair,
and watched 3 movies~ 

Skyfall.
The part I love the most is the 2D music video and the scene when Javier Bardem
ties Bond on a chair and touches his legs.
(喷鼻血~yeah gay is my kind of thing XD)
" What makes you think I never tried before... " says James bond.
**SHOCK**

HAHA!!! So different in blond hair!!! OMG..
He's so spooky, psycho but this made him so sexeh. :9
I like guys with shoulder length hair also. BINGO~ XD
MMM~ finally we got to watch movies together after few months!
Funny thing is we met Yvonne and her man Cherwee there before we go home~
Wow they look so so so sweet together. Oh yeah, and
also the hair stylist who style my hair this time is Cherwee's friend.
What a small world!!!

Dating with this guy is happy, too many lame jokes until sometimes I feel annoyed.
HAHAHAHHAHA!!! But luckily he knows when to stop and redesign the situation.
I feel your hardwork babe. :')





咬死你!!!

No comments: