Thursday, November 29, 2012

Would be better...

I sent this pic to let Suhan my classmate to show my progress but
she laughed at my face.OMG too yongsui and weird looking.
HAHAHA!!!! This took me 4-5 hours..
But another side's finishing suck.
like SUCK.

experiments are also like that.
Especially the first attempt.
Sure look ugly and normal.
Doesn't make sense.

While spending time at Paparich,
"POP!", idea popped out! I wanted to do something similar to blocks,
shape of blocks and the 3D effect. And also a lil bit illusion effect.
Using my main colors from my poker block's illustration.
Tried alot of different stuffs cause my P doesn't look like P.

At last.
P.B. Poker Block.
The logo that I really really like among
other work's I've done.
And I does have optical illusions of space!
*Breaks down in tears....*
(although the braille look weird and ugly.....)




Obviously there's a lot of work to be sharpen.
I think I can do better if I have more time to experiment more.
I do think I improved but still... sucky.

I have too many epic classmates\course mates.
Work hard is what I need to do. Untalented people.
No excuse. Work it out.

No comments: