Monday, November 26, 2012

sticky girlfriend




Sigh~ After a brain tiring day~
Time to get some rest before I cannot finish every project.
Before writing this, I watched a video of a couple of gay lovers cuddling,
hugging on bed, shared by a band friend, also my college mate now. 
I know he's loving his girlfriend very much (my friend)
Posted all their couple shots, on profile picture and cover photo.. Aww..
They look so sweet! And the gay couple too!
Asians but I guess they are ABCs', they have American English slang.
Watching the video really affects my mood.
I love to see homo couple together, cuddling or something sweet.
Can really sense the extra love between them. Uhhh *dies*
They made me miss Mr so much. :'|
URGH! WHY YOU STUDY SO FAR FROM ME!!!!

Sigh, when can we cuddle like them again.......
We really have one chance to meet per month?
Guess I'm too sticky.. :<

Ah I am so jealous right now X(

2 comments:

lil' cub said...

U know what? I miss u so much too.
Distance yes, is one thing. Can't really meet on everyday basis but well as long as we stay strong and true to each other, I believe we'll be able to go through pretty well :)
It's actually okay to be sticky coz at least we know that we both want each other a lot :3
I love you babe~ thanks for these sweet posts about us~ I really like them so much and appreciate your effort for it! <3

Angel said...

Sigh... Really, when can we meet again??
WIthout anyone disturbing.. ;__;

Hugss.. Miss you babe..