Friday, November 2, 2012

超元气三姐妹 , Mitsudomoe







There's this 2nd sister who's obsessed with boobs.
She does all kinds of artwork about boobies. XD
I personally like this character the most.
She's innocent, easy going, sporty, a bit tomboyish, and also
boob freak. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Youngest sister 一叶, a quiet, loner and freaky girl
who reads and collects A books (18sx) beside the river.
Her cheeks are also a joke : as soft as boobies. XD


Finished more than 50 books of manga in a month!
And I found this particular cute manga that made me laugh once in a while.
It's a story about 3 primary school girls, also triplets.
These 3 girls have their own unique personalities that made the story flows great!
Totally don't know whats going to happen next!
I only know their names in Chinese since I'm reading the Chinese translated manga.
Eldest to youngest: 三叶,双叶,一叶.

The manga is hilarious. Jokes and misunderstanding about sex, panties, relationships, friendships and etc really

made my day.
Of course the dirty jokes level are not that high like adults.
So this is something soft for everyone! :D
It's cute, and I feel like wanna pinch them awhile because 
the artist made them a lil bit fleshy, i think baby fat is the best word to describe.
It's not those skinny, pretty, glam style that we often see in shonen manga and others.
Quite fresh for me because it's a primary school based story.
So maybe you can see similar jokes that your mates made during primary school period.

Totally worth to read. XD





1 comment:

Jackboy said...

hardcore yuri detected