Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blue Unhealthy Loner.

There are times when we have a lot of friends around.
Close ones, hi-bye friends, besties, and boy-girlfriends.
But there's some times, we'll feel alone.
Right?


I'm not sure about others but.
For me, I got a feeling that I'm always a loner.


Congrats to those course mates who participated and won the student kancil awards!
Well done people!!! Very awesome!
Really feel happy.

But then, now I'm feeling bad for myself.
I felt that, I missed something.
Trips? Competitions? Outings?
All of them that happened in KL.

I wanted to go back straight to my hometown to spend
time with my family so I gave up in joining this competition.
Now I've made up my mind.
Next time, I shall just spend one month in KL, at least 3 weeks.
To hang out with mates and friends, to join competitions,
to do something and make something happen.
I'm blue now. So blue.

I shall come up with something in this 2 days.
I must. I need to.
And yeah! I will continue watching and practicing exercising routines
of Tiffany Rothe.
She got excellent work out routines for all ages and she is so motivating!
Her gorgeous smile, useful and thoughtful words pushes me everyday, in every routine
I chose to practice.
Now I can feel that my back and waist are tighter! (syok sendiri?)
Powerful, only 10 minutes can make you sweat like a mad dog,
feeling as though as you've been chased by some kind of gigantic, fury, animal looking creature for miles.
USH! I am still doing 4 sets of routine per day and I really keeps me fresh
although I've me treating myself as a lil bit rotting Otaku these days.

I watch and tested a Ballet Fitness workout routine by Tiffany.
SHOCKED.
I can't imagine how strong are my legs last time when I practiced ballet for 5, 6 years!
My legs cannot even stay in the air for 20 seconds now.
Damn heavy. So damn heavy.
But I looked through my childhood pictures last week and I still see the same
carrot looking legs on me last time.
Oh, I already have big carrot legs when I started ballet.
BUT NO!!!! I DON'T WANT THEM AT ALL!!!
Make it go away no matter how if not I can't even wear a thing.

**Only Tiffany Rothe can chase away my negative aura and thoughts for now**
I need to continue. And I must continue.
I shall not fail until I get results.
>:)






No comments: