Thursday, November 22, 2012

Malaysia designers,not kidding.

Behance, pinterest is my major sites to browse through
everyday other than blogger, gmail, youtube and FB.
Today is the first time I set the country as Malaysia at the country bar.
Tons of designs popped up. Of course, I SEE AWESOME WORK!!!!
LIKE SERIOUSLY, some are pinned on Pinterest!
And some designs I've seen them somewhere before! Real prints!

Mai gao siu.
Don't play play.
Hundreds of appreciations wei.

I saw a Malaysian Typographer's work, name Suet,
making creative and beautiful types by experimenting papers shapes and lines.
Love it! Not only here, there are more cool designers and illustrators out there, in Malaysia.
We should look at what are we, Malaysians doing.
Understand what we have and explore.
Appreciate them, work harder to change Malaysia's design industry.

I haven't finish looking at all those designs.
Might take me hours to finish em all.

Man. Malaysian designers are not bad, really geng.
惭愧至极。。。。。。
Mates, LET'S DO THIS!!!

No comments: