Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stop Looking down at FAT PEOPLE



People tend to think that fat bodies contains only fats.
And those fat people are a bunch of people who eat a lot of unhealthy food.
If you think like that, than think again, go read more books.
Because sometimes, health issues also affects your weight.

I got to visit a chinese medical doctor back then and I got to know that my body is weak.
Yes, 地中海带菌者,就是我。
My lips will get pale easily, feeling a bit drowsy sometimes, and
I always got sick these 2 years.
Skin allergy appeared all of a sudden and left marks on my body, legs, some
spots on my limbs.
My period are always unstable and it affects my other organs especially
my digestive system. (gastric pain)
My legs tend to swollen once in a while and it took me days to massage them off.
It's not easy at all man. I'm doing that everyday while bathing and nobody knows that.
And one fact is my body temperature is lower than usual,
which called 寒性体质 in mandarin.
I guess that made me even weaker when I stay up late at night or having
unstable meals for months.
Then, my ovary is so damn weak and my lower belly is so cold and swollen.
Freezing. Even my boyfriend was shocked of how cold is my lower belly
when he touches it.
Hmm, he might think that I'm like a cicak, lizard.
Not a good sign, if I didn't take good care of it, I might lose chances of getting pregnant.
Shit this is making my life a disaster if it's not going to get well soon.


You think you call me fat just because I eat a lot?
You think my father is so fat until his body are full of oil?
I thought so but I am so wrong, cause I touched his arms and legs.
My gosh, it's so muscular. Not floppy at all!!!
Only that face, chin and the beer stomach confuses people!
Seriously. He even go out for a long walk every early morning before I wake up.
And you know what, we 3 , mum dad and I only shares 2 small bowl of rice at night.
Without dad or sisters or visitors, me and my mother will just forget about rice.

Now my dad even force me and my mother to share 2 plates of noodles with him together.
3 person eat 2 person's portion. (you know chinese noodles store's portion -_-)

It's okay, still doing fine.

Okay but still I am fat.
I admit I got loads of water and fats in my body.
And I am trying to work that out now.
SERIOUSLY.
STOP LAUGHING AT FAT PEOPLE EVEN YOU'RE THEIR SIBLINGS OR RELATIVES.







**Your words are always in my mind**

No comments: