Saturday, December 29, 2012

20th birthday :D


All from Secret Recipe except the one with candles.
Those cheesecakes..... YUM :9


Big sis in red look different. XD New specs heh~~

Nothing much, at home.
But comfy and warm with my family.

CHECK OUT THE NEW BORN BABY!



Been there for me many years, every year's birthday.


Eldest nephew , Hayden the tiger.


A kind and cute aunty who helps my sister to take care of baby and sis. :D




MAMAMIA!!!!



THIS IS SO SCARY LA WEIIII!!!!





This Christmas we celebrate at home.
I don't know why but everyone seems a bit Otaku. 
*me*

HAHAHAHA... It's better for Hayden to hang out at home also, less troublesome.
We bought pizzas, chicken wings, cakes and fried chickens, hmmm.
Like a primary school girl's birthday right? XD
But I don't mind, I like it. Relax and less stressful :D
This is the first year celebrating with 2 nephew and my boyfriend.
Finally. XD

This time no present, all cash.
I don't mind as well. HAHAHAHA!!!
Anything is fine. 20 years old already, I don't want to grow older.
But I can't ._. )  The clock is ticking, time is so important.
I realized I missed a lot of good stuffs in my life, I should have been going out with friends and family.
Talk more, laugh more. Cause my life doesn't worth to be so emotional.
Yes I need a change. I can feel that I am changing, but of course I know another part of me stays the same.
Family members always think im like this this this, but actually, 
you're not with me all the time and you don't know what I do.

So. You know you know me well?
Neh, you're wrong.
Only I know who am I. 



Talking about age, yes, my face look so old. 
What happened to me?! *.*
Still, desperately wants a nice nose.

Haha, sis asked me whether I edited my face in my pictures anot.
Hmm :|  Why should I? 
I just tried to burn the edge of ma face to make it look smaller. Use dodge tool to 
lighten those highlighted parts. 
Angle is everyone's best friend :D
Trust me, you will have a perfect angle that makes you look damn nice and slim. HAHAH!!!
And the quality of the camera affects too. MUAHAHAHA!!!

The end. Next post. XD

No comments: