Friday, December 21, 2012

What a dream



Recently, all my dreams are quite negative.
Also, I've been sleeping with lights on for almost 2 weeks after
an accident happened in my life.
What the hell.
ARGHHHH and I have scenes like Resident Evil stuffs.

There's a scene where me and my classmates, I remember is class 1 mates,
Suhan, Jyemin, YS and a few stood infront of a building,
deciding where to eat our dinner.
The night sky is so empty without stars and moon.
Just simply dark.
In the dream, we're in Subang.
And the Paradigm Mall I saw is so awesome.
Look exclusive. We drove through there are we arrived somewhere la.
Canot remember. Then we took lift to the top floor I don't know why.
The building is an old western style old heritage, but it's quite tall.
Then okay, the scenes are random.
We just came out from the lift and like finished one task, standing infront
of the lift wondering wanna walk down using the stairs or lift.
Then me, and a few of us walk towards the stairs, then suddenly,
a fence separated my gang and another gang which stands in front of the lift.
We were so damn scared and was like, what the hell just happened.
There are no lights here, the stairs, then suddenly the other part of the gang
disappeared out of no where.
Wei Lyn in my gang, walked towards the stairs.
While wondering where are the other gang, my gang disappeared too, IN THE DARK.

THIS IS SCARY.
I am trapped in a old western heritage, and there's no one else here.
WALAO EHHHHH..........  Panic..
Then changed scene.
Forgot what happened.
But this is so freaky. I cannot live in the dark.
It's like... This is what will happen if I turn off the lights.


One day, I shall study dreams and the signs of dreams.
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: