Thursday, December 27, 2012

23th December

23th, celebrating my birthday earlier with mum and dad.
At Secret Garden, a cool place for couples and family.
Will upload the pictures soon.

I love ma hair 360Degree. 

23rd of December, I am finally home.
Home sweet home. No place is better than home, agree?
Yesterday which is 22th of December, Senghong fetched me out
to paradigm mall to cut our hair, muahaha.
Actually he's planning to celebrate ma birthday but too bad we got not enough time.

I saw a girl with copper red hair sitting nearby.
Wow, I really can't stop looking at her hair, it's so long, smooth and beautiful.
Copper color. She had her hair bleached on top and it made the color even striking!
Cannot breathe! Plus she looks pretty too.
Pretty face+long copper red hair+long legs= 超级万人迷

._.)
What am I feeling.
Again. 好自卑。

Whatever, next!!
I was so so so happy to go home.
Took bus back, cheaper and nearer!
It's time to save money.

I felt so good when I have friends that saves a lot of money.
I kinda got influenced by Jinfoong, OH YEAH!!!
3 4 pieces of 牛角面包 can be bought in rm3-4.
Usually one pice rm6-9.
WALAO EHHH!!! I love promotions.
And the best thing of the bread is, it's huge. XD
So yeah, rm 5 for 2 meals, how great is that! Tastes yummy!
And sometimes Cold Storage have promotions for limited items,
selling cheap but near to expiry date.

CHEAP AND AWESOME.
I'm loving it. :9

No comments: