Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Late night reading mood

I'm not sure why I am able to stay up so late recently
but I am pretty sure it has to be related with my previous deadlines.
Honestly, I can feel that my chin is getting sharper.
What a great news! for a fatty. XO

Having too much freedom is actually torturing.
Been reading related articles of my essay ideas for 4 5 hours
and I got no idea which one to write.
Some of them are quite new and don't have much evidence to support any argument.
Some are too wide until I cannot finish reading in 1 day.

Some are irrelevant to my course... Hmmmm...
Seems like having to much freedom on choosing your own topic of an essay is harder than I thought.
Man..
What makes simple illustration greater than messy illustrations?
What's the difference between graphic illustrations and illustrations?
Posters need to be artistic to be effective?
Gender and generation effects aesthetic cultures?
Gender effects consumerism?


**more and more questions ar raised by angel's brain....**

Suddenly don't now what word brought me to Immanuel Kant.
Walao ehhh theoriesssss.....
**faint**

No comments: