Wednesday, December 12, 2012

gross but..

These few days..........

Were sharing videos, interviews and stories of murder cases, sex abuse cases,
canibalism stuffs and other crazy things with Jyemin.
AHHHH I found another voice in sharing these!!
I know it is gross, cruel, some stories from hell but still..
I love it. 

I like to know their stories, how they evolve from an egg,
becoming someone so unique.
Their distorted visions and perceptions is interesting to me.
Of course this is some psychological thing which involves a lot of studies
and it's not something I do for my career.
This is just a part of things I will do for free time.
Documentaries of war, 911 case, Ancient ruins and architecture draw my attention too.
I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVEEEEEE IT!!!!!

Yes I do get scared sometimes after watching their documentaries but then....
This is a lesson to all human living on earth! 
Watching all these things gave me a clearer understanding of reality,
the relationship between countries, between me and you.
I think I do learned a lot from these gross videos. 
There's some videos out there talking about how murderer thinks,
ar... Quite important to us? We all should know a bit of their behavior to prevent 
worse cases happens. 
After watching, the conclusion is : The world have a lot of unique people indeed. 
Some of the maniacs are not so guilty to me. 
It's their childhood that affects their mind, their "used to be" innocent soul.
Family education do affects. Felt quite pity for some of the murders and maniacs.
I believe some of them hates themselves and yeah they are trying to hold their urge
to do something bad again.


You say you are unique or weird?
I, myself think that we are considered normal. SUPER NORMAL compare to them.
I would say, I (as a future graphic designer/ illustrator) sees and understands things in a different way. And the borderline of restriction is a lil bit farther than people who's not in the creative industry? Also the things we can accept is more than them. 


Still...
We. Are. Just. Very. Normal.



No comments: