Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On Sunday


I can hardly imagine how I handle freelance work.
There is a chance. And shocking news is I accepted it.
WHAT?!



Alright I admit that ma cousin sis is so damn geng in marketing and business.
Very very convincing.
She's already working for company now, and she haven't graduate.
Also the head of one department who handles every event making.
我们没有看错,它的确是女强人。
现在是,以后也是。

Of course I learnt a lot from her and I believe she learnt a lot about graphic design too.
Glad that she gave me this chance.
THANKS!!!! Her big boss accepted me! OMG!
What a start. Yes this is a really good experience.
USH! I will work hard for my assignments and that work!

UHUHU.. I am so damn glad that my essay is on the right track.
Only need to refine some info. YES! I never been so confident in writing essay!
Thanks to Daniel who gave me lots of explanations and ideas.
He does thinks a lot. HAHA!! Knowledgeable ~
ADMIRE OF ALL LECTURERS HERE AHHHH!!!!!
4 years is not enough for me to learn!!!!


No comments: