Monday, December 10, 2012

A day with Suhan and YS

Only me and Suhan were sketching.
YSSSS sien sien there. XD
Phone not enough battery some more.


An interesting day!
I did not know that our Imagery class starts at 9.30 until yesterday OMG.
Suhan stayed with me and we were so so later for class.
Bryan taught us Arcylic!!! SO HAPPY!!!
We got to paint again after more than a year!!! I FEEL SO GREAT!
Seriously great!!!
Then me Suhan and YS went to swim in Klang to stretch our body and refresh our mind.
UHH This is torturing. My arms and body are so numb and heavy!!!
I wonder what's my size back then... I think is S. Now. L...
Can swim 10 lap non stop that time of course not speed swim la.
But now... 3 4 laps already made me suffocate especially my arms.
Guess that I did not exercise my whole arms fully even I did some aerobic exercise at home.
Hmm. I'm getting slower.. Fatter... and unhealthy.
Screw this. I must follow YS swimming kaki every week from now on.

Alright, I did not knew Suhan like mystery stuffs like mystery historical architecture.
I did follow some you tubers who uploads documentaries of mystery architecture,
bermuda triangle, Egyptian mysteries, UFOs' and murder cases.
I like something without an answer, unexplainable, or say something unbelievable.
Hak. Cannibalism is one.
Just watched an interview with a Japanese Canibal. Oh my Buddha.
I think the right sex education should be taught by family. Maybe school?
Cause this really affect one's perception and preference of sex.
Okay gross.

That night we 3 went to Tong Pak Fu to do some  life sketching
since it Friday night! :D
We deserve some life man!!! TOA students!!!
(although going to Tong Pak Fu is not that geng XD)
Just a treat for myself since I'm being too stressful last week.
Actually Suhan, I believe you can achieve the level you want if you try more art style
and techniques. I see talent in your sketchbook!
Be confident!!! Don't care about what people say! This is just a learning process.



Let's improve together, :D

No comments: