Sunday, December 23, 2012

move your ass to work people

A friend of mine says my face are becoming longer.
What.............. I cannot see any difference.
A picture before cutting my hair. AHHAAAAAA
AUNTY ANGEL.
Wow my eyes look so tired and the black eye..... eye bagssss...
Things are getting worse. 


What a mess, almost miss the bus back to Ipoh just to get my hair fixed.
I'm home!!! in Ipoh already!
I felt so hard working this time, I can feel the fire in me. (new hairstyle affects?)
Still studying some theories and psychology stuffs for my essay.
I'm feeling pressured, hell lot of pressure.
This is choking me.
So many thesis and books to study. WALAOO EHHHHHHHH......
I must at least finish one paper by tonight.
Must save my own ass before I cry and crawl on the floor begging for mercy.


Now I know, designers really cover a lot of knowledge in different industry.
Good. At least I won't get cheated easily. HAHAHA!!!
Studying degree course is right for me. I'm glad that I chose this course.
USH!!! Question approved! Idea approved!
MOVE THAT LAZY ASS NOW!!!!!!!

No comments: