Sunday, December 30, 2012

Earlier on Xmas...... :')

Captain in the house. OMG. So proud. HAHAHA!!!

Yikmun and tuba player in the house.
>O< Thanks for organizing too!

Did not expect a cake but when few of them went out together..
I knew something will happen. HAHAHHA!!
Damn miss you guys!!!

Thanks for what you're done for me!! I loveee you guys a lot!


Well, this is a very very happy day.
Been years and months did not meet some of them in this picture.
We are all so busy. My holidays are always odd :|
Can't even visit band, sigh!!!

These pretties planned this surprise not bad neh!
Nobody planned a birthday surprise for me before.
And not much friends celebrates birthday with me cause they will be celebrating
with lovers and family.
Even if they do, it must be a party going on at my house.

So touched when they bring the cake in. T^T)
Aww... Too bad others are not around in Ipoh.
Chat a lottttt that day.
This gathering should be longer. XD
We shall organize another gathering next time while every one's in Ipoh.

This time, the feeling is a bit weird, slightly different
We're no longer fresh graduates from secondary school.
Fenny even graduated from her college. 3 years already?
I really don't know it's been 3 years leaving the band, these band mates.
This time, we started to talk about our own studies, sharing and discussing on some topics.
Jiayin our band leader is taking psychology, interesting right?
There's mates taking finance, education, business, and also design courses.
What we'll talk about now is basically our old memories and updating friend's situation.
Oh this is so different.

I can feel that we're aging.
Time is too important to be ignored.
It's time to appreciate all your family and friends around you.

No matter how, thanks to these pretty ladies who made my day.
Must try to meet each other more from now on!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

aManda said...

wheee...like....:)

chin mun said...

moree surprise in the future~lol