Friday, August 9, 2013

2 years 6 months, happy birthday.





His skin actually not so dark eh!
No wonder people thought he's a chinese.



wow
Self loving moment.







5th of this month is his birthday, also our 2 years and 6 month's anniversary.
WOW!!! my longest relationship ever, never knew we can hold on to each other that long! :D

That day, his pre birthday, I lighten up candles on the cakes I bought for him while mom trying to distract him, HAHAHA!!!
It's super simple and boring idea i know................... But its just for awhile. XD
But unexpectedly, he is really touched and happy.
I know it, I know that expression, its rare.
I am surprised to see his expressions. :')

Also, I actually thought it's his 21st birthday, WHAT HAHAHAH!!!!
THATS WHY I BOUGHT 2, 1 candles!!!
DAMN. my brain is not functioning but nevermind, he's already like 21 years old to me. XD
Okay whatever just make a wish and eat the cake and wait for the present. HAHAHAH!!!
Present on the way. woohoo!!! Be patient!

Happy Birthday again, and happy 2 years 6 months babe.



Next! Selamat Hari Raya.
Few weeks ago he kind of rearranged the words I taught him into :
这个Raya我邀请你去我的家,好不好?
可以吗?
HAHA his favorite word : 可以吗
OF COURSE BABE!!!!!

But right after i agreed, my mind started to digest and think, plan directly as usual.
Thinking about stuffs I need to do, know, what not to do, how to react, planning stuffs already.
Again, stressing myself out.
Worrying will his parents like me or not, how will they react when meeting me and such.
I do admit I am a stress creator, I really cannot help it.
Even today, I really have the idea of quitting this, trying to escape from his family.
After confirming his stand, I don't know where i get the guts to drive to him straight,
bringing a big smile on my face listening the music I like in my car.
I'm really excited + nervous, wow, palm sweating!
I don't really know where he stays so he kind of guide me back to his place, riding a motor, with baju melayu+songkok.
I LAUGHED LIKE MAD WEI!!!!
HAHAHAHA sape mat rempit ni wei!!!!
XD TOO CUTE!!!! OH GOSH MAN!!!!!

Now i know another fetish, liking people in certain traditional clothing :P
Everything went smooth there, his friends are crazy like mad.
Met his uncle, aunt and parents, seems... normal. XD
Talked to his uncle more, friendly and funny, AHHAHA and cute~
sat there, eating, laughing for 2 hours +
WOO hanging out with these people are really happy, made my day!
I cannot stop looking at Faiz, he is really cute in Baju Melayu, oh my..
And this year, we both have more guts and confidence to visit each other, to protect each other.
Finally, we both grew stronger :)
I have some friends who tells me, " I dislike your ex's faces, not good looking",
"I dislike your bf's look, not my type, i don't like his face", super direct and not thinking about how i feel.
Never expect this to come out from one of ma mate's mouth.
Seriously, are we in college now? Still being in secondary school or primary?
But it's okay, what for you wanted to judge my ex and bf anyways?
And how bout this, " You don't even have a bf/gf to be judged."
Go ahead, be judgmental, be direct and you know one day you will pissed people off.
I'm not gonna save you if you don't learn a lesson.

:D


Selamat, Hari Raya~~~


No comments: