Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pogo Fever











Thanks to a friend in U.S, I found Nick Bertke, stage name Pogo, and ProleteR.
So this is something Americans listen to! Similar to some of the other composers like Nujabes.
Similar but Pogo is really dreamy, he is also young and talented.
Stuffs he does are all sounds from movies, and remixes, but those sounds are comfortable to hear.
Never thought cutting and mixing words can be soooo interesting.


Some more I like Pogo's dreamy mood, some Disney mix are really like feathers......
Watching the videos is another enjoyment. Brought me back to childhood again, with new sensational of sound.


ProleteR is hip hop-ish.
I like it a lot too, adding some old vintage sounds.
Reminds me of another composer, WHAT IS HIS NAME AGAIN.......
Never mind..
I think it's nice to hear, both of them are in my list now for assignment time!



No comments: