Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Masa's cookbook

With this, I think i can survive better in UK. XD


Introduced by my sisters, housewives who cook and study recipes, also MASA's book collector.
They're following his recipes and making awesome food since a year ago if not mistaken.
This is the current book that includes recipes for brunch, suitable for my life~
I guess it's not heavy, and food he made are normally simple!
Gonna start exploring the food market in London, and luckily I bought a book,
showing all sorts of market places located around London.
Hmm~ Nice choice, luckily I started longer in Kinokuniya the bookstore.
Seriously, i can spend whole day there, the last visit took me, 4-5 hours to buy 3 books.
Too many books imported from all around the world, too much excitements. HOHO~


Ordered this book and hopefully I can get it before going to UK!

No comments: