Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hatyai family trip phone snaps





Not my bag thank you. HAHAHA!



Milk and something like Yakult.
it's only rm2 which is 20 baht there!
COME ON CHEAP GET THEM ALL!!


Saw this Thai Noodles packaging at 7eleven and yes.
I WANT THEM!
Interesting to collect.
Seldom see manga character packaging NOODLES.


Oh god this dish is superb, Roasted Pork.

Hatyai style coconut ice cream with peanuts and bread.



Finally DIM SUM.
Its unlike Malaysia's chinese dim sum.
The price is cheaper, definitely cheaper and it's counted by plates.




we ate 33 i think. HAHAHAH!!



Midnight junk food sister talk held at my sister's hotel room.
Of course didn't finish everything in the table. XD





Nearby Hatyai's highway at North Malaysia.
The paddy field is huge and greenish, like really really green.
OH MY EYES.



This trip actually was organized to gather every member in my family, also to celebrate my birthday earlier before going to UK.
I like those trips managed by my sisters cause I get to learn something and be part of the team.
I'm the treasurer :P HAHAHA!!!
Collecting money, paying, jotting down how much we spent, etc.
3 days 2 nights are really not enough for us, my sisters are married and they have their chores to do,
even though my brother in laws are all here, also with their sons. :')



Hatyai is the place we always go, every year. XD
Thailand, why not?
Cause it's cheap and near, and dad usually drive there guided by his best bud Garmin the GPS.
But his best bud are not showing us shortcuts, and sometimes he's being emotional and gave us troubles.
Too bad~
See sitting in a car with my parents is a fun thing but a sad thing too.
Fun cause i can see how they make jokes and see my mother pinching my dad's face hard.
Also dad will make weird noises to make himself awake, asking for sweets and checking me out
with suspicious eyes like mine. (like father, like daughter)
Sad thing is, mom, controls the music player, all latin songs, rhumba, cha cha... cha... cha.
Dad will get his chance to play his disc collected from all around Mongolia. HAHAHA!
But I'm the only person who got ignored by my mom the controller. SAD!
I only got the chance to play 2-3 disc along the journey. (6 hours journey okay?)

Right. but being with the babies are really funny.
OH TOO CUTE~~
Gonna continue the DSLR version soon after today.
It's been a tiring day, traveling around.
Soon. soon. XD

No comments: