Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Little annoyed

In this few months, I realized I can really get mad with some small matters.
I believe every single person have things that cracks their nerves.
It's not good in a sense, like we're out of patience, but somehow I find them rude
and really. .. .. Hard to tolerate.
Small details as in replies.
I can really go crazy.

Please man. Please.
I really find it rude when I receive a single "k" or "ok" after
explaining a whole big paragraph of words and concept etc information.
There's these people who need my help or treating me as future client but they talk to me
with some rude tone and manner.
That's not the right way to treat any clients.
Gosh and you told me you earn many K in 3 months.
-_-)b

And the really hilarious thing about "LOL" is LOL - laugh out loud,
BUT!!!! People are not even laughing while typing this.

Another thing is whenever you're not sure of certain things, all you need to do is.
ASK. Not wait and drag my time.
Sigh man, don't you think time is always not enough?
Appreciate time everyone.


No comments: