Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Disorder?




Recently I found out that I have problems in reading numbers and writing the correct numbers
in correct sequences.
I filled up many forms all about visa and stuffs these few weeks, a lot of numbers.
Like account number, phone number, fees, room number, passport number,
my own birthdate, etc information.
Things such as 2546, I can get confused while writing, I am reading 2546, in my mind is 2546,
but when I write it turned out to be 2456.
More examples happened recently until I'm shocked to know about this problem.
I cannot even write my birth year well, I almost send out my information with my birthdate
25.12.2013.


* Hello. December 2013 yo, not even born yet. *


I am reading numbers one by one, slowly, carefully, but it's weird to see
that I wrote them wrongly.
I cannot count how many 0 in 10000, or 100000.
Every time I recheck numbers, I really have to be super slow.
Also cannot remember them, and I always got confused of my own IC.
2 can become 4.
MY OWN IC FOR SO MANY YEARS!!!
I remember I really had a hard time memorizing the last 4 digits during secondary school.
Until now, sometimes, still I will mixed up 2 and 4.

What the heck is going on in my head and my hands?
My hand doesn't reflects what I'm thinking!
My head thinking about father's name but I wrote my name.
Geezzzzz.. I've been sleeping earlier! everyday before 2 am now.
Even off to bed at 12a.m sharp.
What is my problem? I am worried.
I searched up articles but hmm, I think I need more time on this.

See, thats why it's extremely torturing to force myself to memorize every friend's birthdate.
I really cannot handle numbers.




Maybe I should start practicing sudoku, and download some maths games on my phone.


No comments: