Thursday, August 29, 2013

更加衰

/// 衰 ///


I've worked so hard, tried so hard to make this trip work as smooth as possible,
but what is it actually, that bothers me so much and why am I so
unlucky this month? Full of problems and emotional break downs.

This is definitely my first couple trip in my life, traveling to a beach to have 2 nights holidays
with one person only.
For the first time I drove to Selangor from my hometown alone with him,
then from Selangor to Pulau Pangkor without any one's guidance or any restrictions.

Haha. surprisingly I can drive 3hours + non stop man.
3 days, 2 - 3+ approx per day.
Seriously, it's ultra tired. HAHAHA.
We just rely of road signs. AHAHAHAH!!!
Like so unprepared but we know that we always have google maps as plan B.

The whole journey was under both of our control, which was really fantastic idea and experience
to have more confidence on self independence and management.
Holy mama.
The first day in Pulau Pangkor was like.
I just want to sleep and we slept so early, 10 p.m hello,
normally thats my active time. HAHA!!
Okay but this time was different cause I'm the driver, now I know how tired it is to be driving
on high ways and small roads non stop.
(nowonder my mum dad always sleep right after they arrive)

( i shall just roughly write about our trip's flow, details later)

First day yes, the beach, the sunlight, the melody of the sea waves aww.
It's been many years not stepping on fine sand, dipping my toes in the salty sea.
I am really happy to be here, to have a time out with the least number of people traveling with me.
Everything goes well until the second day- the final day in Pangkor.


/// Day 2 ///

Wow, we slept so long until we're almost late for breakfast.
HAHAHA managed to have breakfast no worries then we moved on to the beach walking around,
hoho then we decided to go for Kayak.
We both kayak before so shouldn't be a problem, plus in the package of our trip, everything without motor engines are all free for us, why not?
So we took a canoe and hop on, GO!!!
I took my phone along, waterproof, but I am stupid cause I didn't know it cannot be
alive in sea water man!!!
(I knew this just now when I checked my phone's brochure)
Dammit, i took so many nice photos you know, even videos.
Then suddenly it crashed, and everything gone black.
It vibrates, but the screen doesn't respond.

I thought it's just a timeout or something, I am worried but not on the serious stage of worried.
So I moved on and enjoy the beach until at night, me and bf still couldn't wake my phone up.
I started to panic, thinking what went wrong with it, and started to worried of contacting people,
also I need to check texts regarding my visa application.
Okay, panic mode on, and something felt weird about everything after the Kayak.
Simply, weird you know.

I couldn't sleep.
But managed to nap a few hours in the morning.

/// Day 3 ///

Woke up sober, pack stuffs, check out.
Everything is just, saddening.
Sad cause leaving this beautiful place, because of leaving him, because of my phone and talisman.
Talisman actually got wet and smudged, and things got bad after that.
I just have the feeling don't ask me to explain, I really don't know how to describe myself.
Ah, my phone's screen 100% damaged, also my USB port have a little problem.
The Xperia staff told me that I need to send to another service centre to check, and repair.
Might lost every internal memory.
(stored most of the photos and videos there)

Man, all the awesome moments I capture might be gone.
All the fun, all the happy faces might be gone just like this.
Sigh, all the sudden bad luck just happened on me this month.
I can totally feel I am super unlucky.
Again, I just cannot describe how I felt, just, a feeling.

Will send my phone to service tomorrow and hopefully my internal files can be recovered,
and also fixed before I go to UK.
16 days left in Malaysia.
I felt. sad. surprisingly.

No comments: