Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girl's topic?

Went to a medical center this morning to get my chest X-ray done in order to go UK around Bangsar.
Then from far I noticed 2 fabulous girl, a chinese and a mix I think, not chinese, maybe malay/indian.
They both wear nice make ups, have log airy hair styles, bringing branded bags and everything
from top to bottom is casual but rich. (can tell)
Alright so after X-ray we have to wait for our turn to get our reports then we can go home.
I grabbed today's newspaper and search for seats, then OH, the one and only seat is in front of them.
No choice so i took the seat and read the newspaper and check my phone once in awhile.
So I heard their conversation, a little loud... XD

Girls ; Nails, Girls ; Gossips.
Thats what I heard from them.
I saw one of their nails and it looks really fine, but she's telling to another girls saying her nails
are dying. WOW. To me they are well painted and have nice shapes, enough already, that's considered dying?
HAHAHA, then they sort of introduce their own personal nail and beauty consultant to each other.
After beauty updates, time for gossips, about another girl.
Oh my, you both can't have other topics?
Its been almost an hour there and still talking about all these. I'm amazed.
Hmm~ maybe they don't really have other hobbies, HAHAHA!!!
Come on girls....... Don't let guys judge us like this.
I like to see girls with make ups and nice nails, but not overly done...?
And I ?  I hope I have nice nails,
but my nail's shape is hard for nail art, too small.
Also I don't have skinny feet like theirs. 


I look at myself and judged.
I look super normal, with no nice nails, fabulous hair and make ups on. 
To them, I bet I am a monster. XD
But I don't mind being a monster. HAHAHA!!!
At least my nails won't get cancer so easily and they wont die so fast. HAHAHA!!

No comments: