Tuesday, August 13, 2013

happy 21.

Weird. Simply weird.
Like some family/class photo. AHHAHA!!


Thanks for bringing in the cake yo XD
Cake from HaagenDazs.


21st birthday with some crazy people!


Yik Mun, Me, Sushan, Poh Teng, Miau Teng and Yvette.


I left this post on my draft section for quite some time and it must be published now.
Oh wow, look at us, last month.
We are all secondary school mates, studying accounting and economics, (although i dropped accounts), gathering together after 3 years.
Many of them didn't came cause of exams and classes, only few of us managed to meet up for this.
Everyone came back from different places and countries, and also flying again.
Miau Teng is in Australia now, mastering in Architecture, and Yvette just came back from Korea.
I noticed Yvette is becoming like a Korean, she speaks korean and her face is getting more and more korean-ish. AHHAHA!!!
Annyeong!

Ah, all of them are crazy, all of us here didn't make a gang before this, out friendship became closer, so surprised!
We are all different creatures studying different things, mixing different people, in one single day,
we became really really close.
I appreciate all of you here, celebrating together.
Also thanks to Poh Teng for organizing, and letting us stay a night at her super comfortable house.
Really happy that I'm invited to celebrate our birthday together.
Never had this kind of gathering for a long time ever since I stepped into college.
Woo~~ but the sad part is when they sleep that night, I work.
So in the end I slept at 10 the next morning and wake up after an hour for breakfast. Stress day.

Friends, are really important.
We're not super close, knowing each other deep enough but the bond is unique.
I love you all. :')
Sure will meet up again when I come back.

No comments: