Wednesday, August 14, 2013

D'italiane



So this is the identity.
Many detailed black color illustrations. I like it.









Yummeh~~


Folded pizza.
HOHO THE CHEESE INSIDE IS NICE!!!


SO!
This is D'italiane based in Paradigm Mall.
I like how they design the interior, its warm yet modern.
Chilling place! Nice Italian music, mmm~~
Francesco my young Italian friend told me Pizza is famous at his place, mozzarella and pasta too.
Of course, want to eat italian food then should go to Italy and taste them all!
THE REAL ITALIAN FOOD.
I know I know. The original ones are the best.
WOOHOO!! 
Save save save money eat eat eat explore architecture YAY!
For now eat in Malaysia first. HAHAHAHA!!! no choice yo.

I'm gonna study hard and get a job in UK and save as many money as I could to travel around.
The world is too huge to be explored, too colorful to be experienced.
AH, the only thing in my mind at this age is study and travel.

No comments: