Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cheeky Tots

Haha I find this one super cute.
It's not a thick storybook anyway.
But still.. CUTE!


There's many winter themed storybooks there!



Something more colorful!





I remember our family had 2 3 books with similar
color scheme like this.
I like it a lot.








The super slide and playground.
Adults can climb around with kids too :P



Adults can join.
SERIOUS!!!






Yup order food here! :9



Reading corner!








Many cute interactive books are here!







/// Today ///


Wow, after so many years, I finally had another chance to slide :')
This feeling is so good, my oh my it's super fun!!!!
Parents should get to know about Cheeky Tots! A huge playground for kids!
The owner (local) came back from The UK and designed this place, and another best part is
he collected children's illustrated storybooks from UK and set up a reading space!
There are 2 rooms, cooking and music room for kids to have fun,
also a few playgrounds.
There's also a video game with sensor, like Wii games.
Not to forget, there's a mini space for basketball and football!
OH OH!!!! AND HUGE CUTE LEGO!!!
Everything is well designed, toys are picked nicely and carefully,
not harmful and fun to play with!
Not only for kids above 3, they also prepare some toys for 1-2 years old kids!

So when you got tired, need not to worry about getting food and drinks.
You can order food there and have lunch with your kids!(nice food) The owner is always around the cafe.
HAHAHAHA!!!
And I think I saw the owner's wife with his daughter, younger than my nephew (3 years old)
and she knows how to take her food and eat herself.
ALONE. Soundly. ADORABLE AND SO INDEPENDENT!

Toilet?
NO PROBLEM, it's here inside and it's really clean!

Hygiene is good, they make sure everyone washes our hands before entering the playground.
Also everyone is required to wear socks (wont fall down easily and scratched), aww so nice :D
The staffs there are really friendly!
Mmm this is really a good place.
Clean, spacious, lots of toys, and educational.
My nephew made friends today! Parents can social and chill too!
I will spend my day at the reading corner to check out their books.
Too much nice books  :D
Many different styles of illustrations, using various mediums like
color pencils, acrylic on canvas, digital painting, etc!
OMG OMG OMG.
Gotta check out UK's bookstore when I have time there!



So..... CHEEKY TOTS!  (✧◡✧)❤


It's located at De Garden, Ipoh, Perak.
1st floor yo!
rm15 entrance fee for children only and you can play whole day!
Must bring socks along!

No comments: